In our research for places that people miss and want local products from, we find Michigan popping up more and more. It seems like, for some reason, people who live in Michigan and move away just can't seem to get the The Wolverine State out of their minds and hearts.
But why? We did some research and found that Michigan is truly a unique place:
- Detroit is known as the car capital of the world.
- Colon is home to the world's largest manufacture of magic supplies.
- Michigan ranks first in state boat registrations.
- In 1817 the University of Michigan was the first university established by any of the states.
- Michigan has more shoreline than any other state except Alaska.